Small Grants to Support People with Cancer
Macmillan Community Grants of £500 are available for community groups and organisations to work in their local community to support people with cancer.
They are particularly interested in applications with relate to:
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- Tackling inequality in services and support for people affected by cancer
- Projects that help people who may find it difficult to access cancer support.
- COVID-19: The pandemic has had a significant impact on day to day lives, both emotionally and practically
- Projects which help people affected by cancer to find their new normal and re-gain their independence as we learn to live in the midst of a global pandemic.
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will be in touch to have an initial discussion.
The programme will remain open until 1 November 2020 and funding will be provided before the end of December 2020.