SVE Volunteering Network
The Network has been set up to support individuals within Volunteering Involving Organisations (VIO) who work with volunteers, no matter what your job title is, from Lead Volunteers to Volunteer Managers or CEO’s.
You may wish to share your organisations experience or to have access to the vast resources within other VIO’s across the Stirling area as well as across Scotland.
The Network exists to:
1. Raise awareness and develop networking among Volunteering Involving Organisations;
2. Identify common issues to address;
3. Share best practise and skills, and to identify training opportunities and signposting;
4. Identify and discuss sharing volunteers, making referrals and partnership working;
5. Consider effective forms of influence and representation for VIO’s across the local or Scottish Government.
This Network is open to anyone who interested in developing volunteering within your organisation or is involved with the recruitment, training and care of volunteers. There is no charge for joining the Network and membership is open to statutory, private, independent and third sector.
For more information please contact Joanne Rae on 01786 430000 firstname.lastname@example.org