SVE supports new and existing Third Sector organisations that operate across the Stirling Council area. We work with community groups, voluntary organisations, charities, social enterprises and individuals looking to set up a new organisations. We provide and can source a wide range of support including training and development which include:
- Start Up
- Committee Skills
- What Legal Structure is best for you?
- The Role of the Treasurer
- Finance Systems
- Preparation of Charity Accounts in Receipts and Payments format
- Trustees Duties and Responsibilities
- Legal Structures
- SCIO (Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisations)
Over the last few months SVE has facilitated workshops, through external facilitators, in the following areas -
- Understanding the Community Empowerment Act 2016
- Preparing for GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations)
- Place Based Tools
- Participatory Budgeting
- Measuring Social Impact
- Fundraising Regulations
If you are interested in any of the above, and there is enough demand, we will endeavour to facilitate these courses.
SVE also offer bespoke development days for organisations looking at, for example, strategic goals and finance systems. Please contact SVE directly for more information.
If you are interested in training through SVE please keep a look out on our calendar, sign up for ebulletin or contact SVE directly on email@example.com
Keep up to date with all the latest news and developments from SVE by signing up to receive regular SVE e-Bulletins, delivered direct to your inbox: