ACIE Scottish Conference 2018
Perth Concert Hall, Mill St, Perth
This years Scottish conference will consist of a range of expert speakers addressing the issues that matter to those who independently examine charity accounts.
The event will be returning to Perth, and will be relevant to accountants in practice who have charity clients, to the TSI network and community accountants, to church and charity finance staff, to treasurers and trustees, and to voluntary independent examiners.
- Update from the regulator or an overview on the charity sector in Scotland
- Update on AML
- Matters of Interest
- Best practice: what does a good TAR look like?
- Best practice: what does a good examiners report look like?
- SCIO's - understanding the conversion process
- GPDR: Best Practice
- Fraud -how to spot it and how to deal with it.
- IE for Churches
- Common errors in Charity Accounting
- Doing the right thing: ethical dilemmas for Examiners
- Update on tax/VAT and Gift Aid
- Managing charity resources and reserves
The full programme will be available soon.
>To register your interest please click here.